Our Mission Statement:
Four Walls Guidance educates and empowers all with the desire for financial peace, with YOUR best interest at heart.
7 Baby Steps to financial freedom are:
- Baby Step 1 – $1,000 to start an Emergency Fund
- Baby Step 2 – Pay off all debt using the Debt Snowball
- Baby Step 3 – 3 to 6 months of expenses in savings
- Baby Step 4 – Invest 15% of household income into Roth IRAs and pre-tax retirement
- Baby Step 5 – College funding for children
- Baby Step 6 – Pay off home early
- Baby Step 7 – Build wealth and give!
In 2009 my husband and I spent 10 days training at Dave Ramsey’s headquarters in Brentwood, Tennessee. We were Gazelles upon our return becoming debt free in 2010. We have monthly budget meetings, use the envelope system and are currently on baby step 6. We strongly believe you must walk what you teach. My husband runs our family vehicle business, while I focus on caring for our Four Walls Guidance clients. When we started this journey he was the saver and I was the spender. Over the years our behaviors have changed bringing balance into our finances. In our free time we enjoy traveling and spending time with our 6 children, their spouses and our multiplying grandchildren.